Haption’s hardware products can be used to control Kinova Gen3 remotely, in an intuitive manner. The operators are removed from the dangerous zone and still keep their dexterity through the force-feedback manipulator. Thanks to the force-feedback, they are able to monitor the force applied by the Kinova Gen3 to its environment, thus reducing the risk of damage.
- Bilateral control with force-feedback
- Clutching in translation and rotation
- Adjustable base rotation
- Adjustable force and movement scaling
- Weight compensation of the Gen3
- Redundancy management
- Smooth transition between control modes
- High level of safety with dead-man switch
- Multi-lingual Graphical User Interface
Beside our hardware products, we provide software modules and technical expertise for the implementation of telerobotic applications.