KUKA LBR iiwa™
Haption’s hardware products can be used to control KUKA LBR iiwa™ collaborative robots remotely, in an intuitive manner. The operators are removed from the dangerous zone and still keep their dexterity through the master robot. Thanks to the force-feedback, they are able to monitor the force applied by the iiwa to its environment, thus reducing the risk of damage.
Our solutions are compatibles with the various version of KUKA LBR iiwa:
- LBR iiwa 7 R800 (7 kg payload)
- LBR iiwa 14 R820 (14 kg payload)
- LBR Med
- Bilateral control with force-feedback
- Clutching in translation and rotation
- Adjustable base rotation
- Adjustable force and movement scaling
- Weight compensation
- Redundancy management
- Smooth transition between control modes
- High level of safety with dead-man switch
- Multi-lingual Graphical User Interface
Beside our hardware products, we provide software modules and technical expertise for the implementation of telerobotic applications.