Universal Robot UR3e, UR5e, UR10e, UR16e
With UR3e (Universal Robot)
Haption’s hardware products can be used as master devices to control UR e-series remotely, in an intuitive manner. The operators are removed from the dangerous zone and still keep their dexterity through the master robot. Thanks to the force-feedback, they are able to monitor the force applied by the UR e-series to its environment, thus reducing the risk of damage.
With TREX, the operators can apply their know-how and manual expertise through the UR robot, without any offline programming being required.
- Bilateral control with force-feedback
- Clutching in translation and rotation
- Adjustable base rotation
- Adjustable force and movement scaling
- Weight compensation
- Redundancy management
- Smooth transition between control modes
- High level of safety with dead-man switch
- Multi-lingual Graphical User Interface
Beside our hardware products, we provide software modules and technical expertise for the implementation of telerobotic applications.